Vice President - Treasury Risk Assurance (13-23 yrs)
Role Title: VP - Treasury Risk Assurance
5+ Years into People Management (6-8)
The role supports the Capital and Liquidity Risk Senior Manager in establishing the Assurance activities within Treasury Risk. Initially, this role will provide input and execution support for the Group's Risk Management Framework (RMF) enhancement programme and will support the roll out of a control assurance framework for Treasury risk that provides a common set of standards and definitions. This will require coordination with business and functional stakeholders at Group and regional levels and the role holder will support the Senior Manager in managing these activities once in a business-as-usual state.
This role will also support the thematic review and closure of risk and issues relating to Treasury risk arising from Management Self-Identified issues, regulatory requirements, Compliance, Internal Audit, and External Audit and ensuring that these matters are well understood by senior management and addressed on a globally consistent basis.
What you will need to succeed in the role:
- CA / MBA in Finance or Masters in similar and relevant field
- At least 13 years of work experience in a Big4 / Financial services firm in area of internal audit, assurance or treasury management
- Good working knowledge of liquidity reporting requirements and regulations
- Good understanding of various liquidity reporting metrics - Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR), Net Stable funding Ratio (NSFR) and Internal Liquidity Measure (ILM) and the calculation of them
- Practical experience of liquidity risk management within a financial institution
- Ability to provide independent and effective review and challenge of key Liquidity processes including regulatory reporting
- Good understanding of assurance techniques obtained in a big 4 accounting firm or internal audit department of a financial institution
- Ability to challenge stakeholders at various level and build relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Strong stakeholder management and people leadership skills
- Strong writing skills and ability to take complex requirements and document them in an easy-to-read manner
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills
- A thorough understanding of Treasury risk and associated processes
- Ability to make connections between multiple risk and issues
- Proven track record of successful involvement with change management programs
- Excellent communication skills with experience in interacting with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Creative approach to problem solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture" view
- Ability to navigate in complex matrix environment with focus and execution
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.