Associate Consultant at TD Newton & Associates
Views:1588 Applications:448 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Transformation - Banking Captive (7-15 yrs)
Job Title : VP - Transformation
Location : Noida
- The VP - Transformation is pivotal for supporting the execution and driving the program management of BX India strategic themes and priorities, to facilitate the long-term strategic build out and transformation of the overall organisation.
- The role holder will collaborate and liaise extensively with the BX India Technology, Operations, and Functions leadership (MD/D level), Transformation Program Director, Transaction Cycle (TC) leads and senior global stakeholders to anchor and execute specific BX India level initiatives, provide SME support for strategic interventions, program management of non-transformation programs e.g. COO programs involving BX India, governance of specific BX India forums, working groups and relevant reporting.
- The role holder would also need to provide on-demand advisory support to the BX India co-CEOs on various activities and will lead/support planning of certain events such as BX India ExCo offsites, COO ExCo visits to India, and specific initiatives led by the HR, Corporate Communications and Services Marketing teams etc.
What will you be doing?
- Anchor and execute specific programs, aligned to short and long-term strategic priorities, working with cross-business and cross-functional stakeholders
- Assist with the formulation of business strategies and plans, delivering an assessment of current state and a roadmap for the future
- Support execution of various BX India level initiatives across various themes, in an SME capacity
- Lead/support change management activities related to the various BX India strategic priorities and during the implementation of the transformation strategy and plans
- Support construction of business cases for change, by using analytical and data-driven approaches to business and organisational issue analysis
- Provide on-demand decision and advisory support to the BX India co-CEOs and ExCo members on various activities
- Program Manage BX India strategic priorities, and monitor and facilitate closure of key actions from specific events, COO ExCo reviews etc. Effectively manage all dependencies and critical path items to deliver programs as per plan, budget, and with high quality
- Provide effective governance, dashboards, reporting and internal communication updates on various program management aspects to senior leadership
- Lead/support planning of certain events such as BX India ExCo offsites, COO ExCo visits to India, and specific initiatives led by the HR, Corporate Communications, and Services Marketing teams etc.
- Serve as an advocate of BX India transformation agenda; percolate, share and build support for the transformation agenda across the wider BX India
What we are looking for :
- Ability to structure and simplify complex and ambiguous problems and situations
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage and influence leaders and senior stakeholders, and maintain strong relationships
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage challenging and conflicting priorities across various leaders and teams, and help align them towards strategic goals, to deliver win-win situations and drive positive outcomes
- Self-starter with the drive and ownership to manage end-to-end execution of strategic programs
- Ability to work across multiple initiatives at the same time and deliver value across the board
- Proven ability to work under pressure and manage tight timelines, whilst also being able to manage longer term deliverables, demonstrating ability to be both flexible and proactive
- Provide thought leadership to define and drive value-added activities to key themes
- Effective program management skills including the ability to manage multiple dependencies, stakeholders, and critical path items, proactive risk identification, and issue resolution
Skills that will help you in the role :
- An ideal candidate should have broad level of experience and skill sets, having worked in one or multiple areas across Operations and Business Transformation; experience in Banking organizations desirable
- Prior experience in management consulting, with delivery of organization-wide transformation initiatives would be strongly preferred
- Post Graduate with an MBA degree
- Role will require ability to leverage other teams to meet key objectives and therefore critical to have the skills to - deliver through others-
- Stakeholder management - ability to build strong, value-based and long-term working relationships with senior stakeholders in India and globally (MD/D level)
- Ability to produce content and outputs for leadership level consumption with strong attention to detail, while taking inputs from multiple teams
- Strong team player; someone who will make a contribution to areas outside their remit and can appreciate the bigger picture