Vice President - Training & Skill - Education (12-20 yrs)
- Oversees the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of on-line and alternative learning formats.
- Provides consultation for the design, development, implementation and evaluation of distance education projects, programs and initiatives
- Drive the delivery of high quality vocational education and training that ensures continuous improvement in training delivery practice and compliance in accordance
- Remains current on developments in training and instructional methodologies, including technology enhancements, and attends periodic seminars, forums and meetings to ensure currency of education.
- Proactively pursue employment opportunities for graduates through collaboration with industry, MSME/ employers and the Labour Facility to maximise the Labour Scheme and alternative labour mobility options
- Support, encourage and champion an enterprising culture across different states and training delivery sites to develop, implement, evaluate and promote culturally appropriate, innovative and flexible learning programs, to meet the diverse TVET needs of individuals and communities
- Provide strategic advice and analysis regarding the capacity of training organisations, governments, individuals and enterprises to make a contribution to the cost of training
- Plan, implement, manage and evaluate projects supporting Student Success and Library through provision of academic learning support services (e.g. Learning Advising services, Peer-Assisted Learning, workshop series, etc.)
- Designs, develops and delivers on-line training to faculty and staff in the use of instructional technologies and educational best practices, instructional resources, instructional technologies
- Responsible for developing and overseeing faculty development related to distance learning
- Direct and evaluate all training delivery and assessment to optimise the student experience, satisfaction and employment outcomes ensuring principles of Gender Equality, Disability and Social Inclusion are adhered to;
- Coordinates and implements instructional design projects from inception to completion
- Participate in the development, implementation and review of policy, procedures and guidelines related to academic learning support
- Contribute to the project inception phase, develop inception report and attend inception workshop
- Proven ability in liaising and negotiating with Government, senior officials from public and/or private sectors, industry, donor agencies and NGO's and members of the community
- Utilise the TVET System Strengthening Platform (TSSP) to incentivise and support selected TVET partners to address key skills gaps and improve alignment between TVET training delivery and labour market requirements
- Significant experience in the design and use of educational technologies to provide academic learning support
- Compile and study occupational, educational, and economic information to assist counselees in determining and carrying out vocational and educational objectives.
- Master's degree from an accredited institution with a major in information technology, computer science, instructional technology, distance learning or a related field
- A minimum of 12 years of hands on work experience in domain of training and skill development and capacity building
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.