Founder/Chief Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:334 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Vice President - Trade Settlements - Investment Banking (12-19 yrs)
We are hiring for the captioned role for our Investment Banking Client
Shifts : EMEA
We are looking for candidates with the following characteristics:
- Ability to ensure deliverables are met/sign offs are completed on time and accurately
- Perform and review day to day operations of the Bank Loans team which includes trade capture, settlements, asset substantiation, cash and position reconciliations
- Ensure appropriate break investigation and resolution
- Conduct regular group meetings with the managers to ensure constant communication and incorporate feedback
- Ability to follow procedures and established processes to perform varied routine and non-routine tasks
- Responsible for ensuring a standardized and efficient process
- Active involvement and partnership with the Global Bank Loans team by leading various projects to ensure seamless rollouts of any enhancements
- Working with various upstream/downstream internal teams and external teams such as Corporate Actions, Custody, and Client facing teams including Agent Banks etc.
- Respond to and resolve all client inquiries in a timely manner
- Perform root cause analysis for their respective clients to increase STP and reduce client queries
- Establish and maintain relationships with various operations teams.
- Work as part of the global team performing follow the sun model by ensuring handoffs are appropriately provided for a smooth global coverage
- Partner with client service teams to help change client behaviour was required to remove manual processes.
- Strong understanding of Risk Management and should be able to manage issues and exceptions which are material in nature
- Partner with the technology strategy team to help identify internal and external facing technology improvement opportunities.
- Ensure all day to day queries are dealt with and escalate issues to the Senior Associates appropriately
- Provide operations subject matter expertise and value-added services to clients where required.
- Strong time management skills required to meet the internal and external deadlines/cutoffs
- Publishing / Review of daily / weekly performance metrics/MIS pertaining to all functions
- Ensure appropriate governance is in place and ensure active involvement in all governance meetings to identify and track reasons for deviation from agreed levels or expected behaviour (if any). Ensure follow-ups and escalate for all ageing items.
- Ensure timely review and certification of all Bank Loan functional procedures, operating service agreements and business resiliency plans
- Ensure all Standard Operating procedures are up to date and adhered to
- Strong experience of working on a large scale, multi-stream programs with a proven track record in streamlining the operational process to reduce operating costs and/or increase processing capacity
- Candidate must have a control focused agenda and a thorough understanding of program/project risk
- Ability to work closely with business partners and interact with all staff levels
- Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work Strategic thinking coupled with practical execution Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including taking the initiative to drive change and enhance controls
- Ability to manage a changing business landscape, anticipate issues and aggressively drive initiatives to ensure results. Seeking a self-starter with an ability to learn quickly
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deliverables
- Proven skills in time management, organization, and attention to detail
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.