Head at PMS Consulting
Views:2802 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Vice President - Trade Finance - Supply Chain Financing - NBFC (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Managing Banking Relationship - Liaise and co - ordinate with bankers for utilization of working capital and other facilities and documentation for borrowing facilities.
- Collaborating with Banks on eBRC and providing MIS for export benefits.
- Controlling operations of Export finance entailing creation of LC, BOE Preparation, BOE accounting, BOE resolving discrepancies and associated activities.
- Monitoring of L / C s drawn / advised by the advising bank.
- Monitoring scrutiny and negotiation of export documents.
- Monitoring of Export Advances received and servicing the same within a period of one year.
- Following up with the Marketing Team on issues related to export realizations, receipt of Letter of credit, amendments required from time to time and renewal of contracts.
- Monitoring all Foreign Inward / Outward remittances which include Letter of Credit, Import Bills, Export Bills, Remittances, SWIFT Operations etc.,
- Maintain and update Letter of credit register, perform accounting entries for payment and bank charges in timely manner
- Generate various imports payment related reports such as utilization, liability, etc.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in processes and systems, and make recommendations to improve the efficiency and service levels of the team.
- Follow the operational processes, procedures, checklists and SoA as specified to perform imports payment related activities
- Monitor documentation process for compliance with agreed policies.
- Experience in end to end process of Trade Finance
- Experience in handling a team
- In-depth knowledge of all statutory guidelines (RBI) related to Cross Border Trade including ICC Rules and Regulations
- Proficiency in Foreign Exchange Management, Trade Finance Operations, Hedging, Transaction Banking Operations and executing Treasury Transactions for exports
- Proficiency in concepts of Exchange Control / UCPDC / FEMA Regulations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.