Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:3743 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Vice President - Trade Finance - Banking (12-21 yrs)
- Manage teams across time zones and regions - APAC / EMEA/ AMERICAS.
- Ability to cope with delivery within very tight deadlines under high pressure.
- Demonstrable ability to cultivate and nurture credibility-based relationships with stakeholders and partners across all levels and functional areas.
- Ability to handle escalation of critical risks & non-compliance with policies, standards, and limits.
- Assessment of high risk processes, issues and emerging risks.
- Ability to manage large teams and work with across teams/locations to accomplish goals in a timely manner.
- Ability to handle/Release High value transactions as per the Grade/Band.
Education: Any PG preferably an MBA or Excellent Post graduate level education.
Certifications If Any: CDCS, Any Certification in Trade Finance related (preferred).
Experience Range: 12 years with a minimum of 7 Years in People management and 10 years in Trade Finance.
- Good Hands on Knowledge in Trade Finance products - Letter of Credit, LC Issuance, Advising, Open Account, SCF, Reimbursements, Collections, Trade Loans
- Ability to develop and deliver high quality output against stated project objectives and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, Analytical thinking, Problem solving abilities, and Multi-Tasking.
- Process Improvement - Business Process Re-engineering (BPR), Business Process Management (BPM), Workflow, Exception Processing, Process Control Review and Design, Six Sigma, Lean, Process Modeling, Process Metrics.
- Good Project management skills.
- Experience on Audits.
- Self-motivated and ability to adapt to fast paced environment.
Work Timings : flexible for night shifts
Job Location : Chennai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.