Vice President - Technology - Technical & Principal Architect - FinTech (8-15 yrs)
Hiring for the position of a VP Technology in a Fintech Product Based Company
Designation : VP Technology
Experience : 8 - 15 years
Location : Powai, Mumbai
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of programming experience in production.
- 4 years of experience in engineering and technical leadership.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Master's degree or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant field.
- 5 years of experience in storage, computing, distributed systems, or networking.
- Technical experience leading and influencing multiple teams of engineers concurrently while partnering on broad development initiatives.
- Track record of ideation and innovating technology at scale.
- Entrepreneurial and strategic mindset, thriving at the intersection of technology and business.
Key Responsibilities :
- Be responsible for production roadmaps in both authoring and sponsoring new technology and translating the company's long-term plans into the future direction of our production environment.
- Define and lead strategy and roadmap, balancing short and long-term priorities against business needs. Anticipate and solve challenges across functional groups demonstrating imaginative problem-solving skills.
- Lead significant productivity improvements that result in direct business opportunities.
- Design, write and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of our services.
- Manage end-to-end availability and performance of mission-critical services and build automation to prevent problem recurrence. Build automated responses for non-exceptional service conditions.