Vice President - Talent Acquisition - Tech Startup (12-16 yrs)
- Growth360 is a leading boutique search firm and we are hiring a Head of TA for a leading Tech Startup. Please note this is a leadership hire and needs someone who has handled large scale hiring for both IT and Non IT across levels- operations/logistics/sales/BD/finance/tech. So unless you have led hiring for a large startup this won't work.
- The Head of Talent Acquisition will work closely with Business Heads and Leadership team to understand the company objectives and construct plans and strategies to align overall hiring. He/ She will take charge of planning and guiding talent needs and goals, thereby contributing to overall business success.
- Fundamentally, the main responsibility is to attract top talent and diverse candidates across all levels of an organisation. Specifically the role would include:
- Identifying organisation's needs and working to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment leading to better business performance
- Developing, managing and maintaining a highly-skilled team to assist with talent acquisition
- Understanding workforce planning and resource forecasting by working with the resourcing/business team to feed into recruitment timelines
- Handle all levels of hiring -junior/entry level to leadership both tech and non tech
- Communicating with external sources, i.e. peer organisations to acknowledge any trends in recruitment and markets which could impact upon the business
- Anticipating the organisations future and working with senior executives to advise on recruiting strategies that will help to sustain the company's success
- Building relationships with colleges for campus hiring
- Collaborating with hiring managers to ensure the effective sourcing and retention of talent.
- Prepare and review our annual recruitment budget
- Managing external partnerships with colleges, job boards, Payroll vendors, and HR software vendors, and Recruitment firms
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
To fit the bill, you must have:
1. Led hiring for a startup which has scaled up to a few thousands.
2. Led both IT and NON IT hiring across levels
3. Managed a large TA team
4. 12-15 years of TA experience post MBA from a good B school
5. Strong stakeholder management experience ability to deal with ambiguous requirements and work with CXO teams
6. Led campus hiring
7. Strong analytical and reporting skills to handle data and budgets
If you think you fit the bill, then please do send us your latest CV and a cover letter that talks about scale of hiring managed, type of profiles hired, team size handled and any other TA achievements.
Please note this role requires people who are willing to travel so anyone looking for a no travel role won't work.