Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:3716 Applications:793 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Vice President - Talent Acquisition - Campus Hiring Program - IT (16-22 yrs)
Role :Vice President - Talent Acquisition ( Campus Hiring Program)
The Role involves the incumbent to manage the Campus Hiring Program for the Organisation Pan India. The Company Hires Over 10000 Freshers from Engineering, MBA, Professional Institutes every year & Manage a Team of Recruiters for Campus Hiring.
The Incumbent will be required to :
- Build & Manage Relationships with various Engineering, MBA, Professional Institutes.
- Manage and drive the campus hiring across locations at PAN India Level
- Adhere to the SLA set while facilitating the drive
- Promote the company's brand and image on assigned college campuses.
- Execute recruitment strategies to reach desired volume campus hiring goals.
- Implement said sourcing strategies to identify talented college candidates while paying particular attention to diversity initiatives.
- Work in tandem with various teams to achieve the set deadlines of interview schedules for each campus.
Qualification & Experience : MBA / PGDBM in HR, with 16 to 22 yrs of exp into Hiring with Last 3 yrs into Heading & managing the Campus Hiring Program.