Research Associate at Xpert Conexions
Views:4219 Applications:482 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Vice President - Supply Chain & Procurement - Telecom (10-30 yrs)
Job Title: Head of ToCo Sourcing
Job Level: VP
Function: Supply Chain
Reporting to: Director, Supply Chain Date
Purpose of the Job
Responsible for end-to-end category management including sourcing, purchasing, and operations with Tower companies.
We are looking for the candidates who are into Network And Tower Industry Only or who are in Consulting and handling network procurement..
Qualification- B.E./B.Tech or MBA
- Manage Rs. 11000 Cr.+ in spend and drive efficiencies on energy and rentals through innovative interventions and targeted programs
- Co-develop new products that will enable the objectives of the network
- Ensure robust invoicing processes to validate payments and remittances
- Resolve open disputes quickly and collaboratively
- Identification of cost drivers for each of line items and creating plans to drive efficiencies.
- Agree to costs and pricing in line with companies business needs.
- Drive best-in-class contracts to have the best in class terms and conditions.
- Benchmark rates with the best in Industry.
- Drive standardization of OPEX / Capex purchase procedures and guidelines to ensure consistency in procurement and sourcing practices across businesses
- Manage vendor capacity and capability to meet business requirements.
- Engage in costs and quality benchmarking through informal market research, quality and cost interrelationships/ cost-benefit analysis.
- Evaluate market standards in discount and cost patterns.
- Lead value engineering efforts across products to reduce costs collaboratively
- Streamline purchase and invoicing processes to optimize costs.
- Provisioning and supporting finance on a monthly basis
- Audit compliance and supporting all internal and external audits
- Design, implement contract management processes.
- Ensure review of compliances and corrective action on variances
- Improve Vendor Satisfaction both at the Strategic Partner and Class B Level Contracts.
- Assess vendor performance and rate vendors on metrics of cost, quality, and service parameters.
- Build healthy relationships with regular vendors in order to negotiate better costs /qualities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.