Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:6477 Applications:1226 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Vice President - Supply Chain - Manufacturing Group (15-25 yrs)
Position based with a large Manufacturing group in Delhi.
Job Role :
- Leading the supply chain operations of The Company.
- Responsible for planning and managing procurement, manufacturing, inventory management, warehousing, distribution and logistics and imports.
- You will optimize inventory performance, manage through supply chain volatility, and improve resiliency to maintain industry leading service levels to our customers
- Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- Implementing strategic sourcing solutions that transform service levels for business continuity
- Reviewing the performance of the 3PL logistics partners on a continuous basis, establishing relevant metrics and ways of working to ensure regular business operation
- Ensuring continuous savings in the cost of operations through improvements and driving budgetary control across the year.