Director - Talent Acquisition at Jaden Executive Search & Recruitment Specialists
Views:1711 Applications:354 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:236
Vice President - Supply Chain - FMCG (18-22 yrs)
Job Position : VP Supply Chain (FMCG)
Reporting to : CEO
Direct: GM/ DGM Logistics / GM Purchase / DGM / Sr Manager Packaging
Indirect : Respective Teams of Purchase, Logistics & Packaging
Job Purpose : To strategize, plan and monitor activities for the complete Supply Chain function.
KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED: SCM & Operations / Inventory Management / SAP from FMCG or F&B Industry
QUALIFICATION: Any Graduate or MBA in SCM / Operations. Engineering (preferred)
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 18-22
SKILL SET :
- Strong business and financial acumen to align results to overall business strategy and company financial goals.
- The ability to develop a work system after analyzing existing policy / operational issues.
- Comprehensive functional skills and a result driven approach, to mitigate future risks/ problems.
POSITION RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Drive the entire procurement function across the country
- Optimum availability of Stocks at Plant & Depot Level
- Most economical transportation amongst plant and depots
- Having efficient Service Partners (C&Fs)
- Effective implementation of SAP at C&F & billing locations
- Recruit, Develop & retain quality manpower in supply chain
ROLE: Strategic, Directional and Developmental
1. To strategize Supply Chain dynamically for the optimum utilization of resources on sustainable basis.
2. Dynamic production forecasting for stock requirement/availability and coordinate with the plants for the same.
3. To motivate and direct plants for optimum availability of stocks in line with the Annual Business Plan (ABP)
4. Guide the logistic team in HO and at plant level for establishing best of the supply chain practices.
5. Direct the logistic team for availability of stocks brand wise pack wise as per ABP at all times to avoid Stock outs or over stocking.
6. Co-ordinate with Marketing Manager/GPM for execution of POP material, (marketing initiatives) as per the agreed calendar in ABP.
7. Regularly have financial review of transportation cost with (Head - Accts) for healthy bottom line.
8. Have a clear focus on new channels like Institutions, Horeca and Modern Trade for direct supplies with agreed time frame and at economical cost.
9. Ensuring Zero run down of SAP at C&F and billing locations in co-ordination with IT department at all times.
10. Ensuring implementation of over stocks or zero stocks at plant and depot level and maintenance of discipline across region on the same.
11. Ensure that you have the budgeted manpower. Attract and retain quality manpower.
12. Work out a training calendar for all players in the logistic team and implement the same.
In case, if you need any clarifications, please contact me at 7010163344 / 9444202352
Director - Talent Acquisition