Vice President - Source To Pay - Banking/Financial Services (8-20 yrs)
- Global Supplier Services brings together Sourcing, Third Party Oversight and Accounts Payable into one team. This group of more than 800 employees manages the source to pay processes for company and provides governance model which includes strong risk management practices, enhanced performance monitoring, greater scale and strong client engagement.
- This role is within the Third Party Operations & Controls Accounting Services team in Bengaluru, India. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to lead the Accounting Services Team - Fixed Assets Accounting & Reconciliations; with a focus on instilling financial discipline, supporting the implementation of all strategic initiatives within the function, achieving Operating Efficiencies, driving a robust Client and Employee Experience and supporting all change management efforts in the evolution of the operating model.
- CA / MBA Finance, Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum of 8+ years of Banking or Financial Services experience
- Strong Exposure to Source to Pay Operations, hand on experience on managing DDA/Nostro & Liability accounts, and managing a team which provides services to Global Stakeholders.
- Strong follow-through, initiative and sense of urgency
- Expertise in creating and delivering presentations to groups
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time, influence others and interact across organizational units and with all levels of management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, including good judgment and decision making abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively and develop strong relationships across the organization
- Independent and creative thinker
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.