Talent Acquisition Specialist at The HRBPs
Views:650 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Solutions - eCommerce (10-20 yrs)
- Graduate with minimum 15+ years of experience within Pre-Sales / Sales Solutions with an International Outsourcing Organization.
- Candidate should have minimum 5 years of experience with eCommerce Industry / Client
Location - Mumbai (Malad)/Gurgaon
Candidates from PAN India can apply
Salary Range - 65 Lacs pa
- Develop sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets to Develop eCommerce Vertical.
- Lead a competitive solution and Gathering and sorting relevant proposal information and determining the logical flow of RFP components
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth.
- Conceptualize digital marketing initiatives, analyze data and measure results.
- Bring thought leadership and industry acclaimed design to all facets of solutions
- Build new and innovative solutions that are industry first and align with company and vertical strategy for enhancing growth in the sector
- Guide stakeholders, with his Operational Expertise to design an Operationally Competitive Solution.
- Intense intellectual curiosity about exceeding client and internal stakeholder expectations
- Strategic identification and cohesive development of delivery solutions and services
- Business impact projects through cost optimization, revenue enhancements, and customer satisfaction
- Bring business and industry insights, evaluate partnerships / vendor relationships to continuously evolve TPs offerings in the industry through co-innovation and transformation
- Design a competitive solution by gathering and sorting relevant proposal information and determining the logical flow of solution components.
- Ensuring consistent global messaging, content and professional appearance of proposals and client presentation.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers business requirements.
- Ensure enhanced visibility of knowledge management and its support functions for an improved customer acceptance, including effective communication to drive knowledge sharing across the community.
- Network with global SMEs and capture our key intellectual property (IP) and technical/domain expertise
- Assume accountability for all the tasks related to the KM processes
- Liaise with other departments, both internal and external to TP
- Understand and Comply with Information Security Policies and Procedures and report all security incidents.
- Ensure the audit non-compliances are fixed within the stipulated timelines.
- Protect information entrusted to you.
- Follow the information labeling and handling procedures based on the classification level of the asset.
- Follow the Clear Screen and Clear Desk Policy.
- Adhere to the Internet Code of Conduct, email usage policy and customer information and data security policy.
- Comply with the Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Provide inputs through forums to improve work procedures that can enhance overall team performance, processes, product and team culture.
- Work effectively and cohesively in a team environment with all departments and foster a positive work culture.
- Takes accountability of individuals performance and improvement measures
- Being adaptable to change and able to handle pressure
- Provide inputs through forums to improve work procedures that can enhance overall team performance.
- Adherence to norms specified by COPC certification and ISO 27001 specifications (as applicable to the process) applicable to the process).
- Excellent communication skills required (Voice Select)
- Operations Delivery Metrics understanding is a must
- Good research skills and Operational Experience is a must
- Shift timings -11:00am to 2:00am (Any 9 hours Shift)
- Transport Boundaries
- Weekly Off -Sunday Fixed Off