Co-Founder at Mantras2Success Consultants
Views:266 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Vice President - Software Sales & Marketing (10-12 yrs)
VP - Software Sales & Marketing
1) Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company's sales goals across defined geographies
2) Lead new market entry and expansion internationally
3) Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
4) Manage the sales teams, operations, and resources to deliver profitable growth.
5) Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required.
6) Create a strong lead prospecting, lead generation, and lead qualification engine
7) Manage digital marketing activities to create traction globally
8) Demonstrate good business sense and budgeting skills.
9) Define optimal sales force structure.
10) Become known as an employer of choice and a sales force that top salespeople want to join.
11) Define and oversee sales staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets.
12) Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives.
13) Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
14) Put in place infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function.
15) Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
16) Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions.
17) Monitor customer, market, and competitor activity and provide feedback to the company leadership team and other company functions.
18) Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel, and partner programs.
19) Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities.
20) Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners to develop key relationships.