Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:351 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Vice President - Software Engineering (15-20 yrs)
Hiring for Vice President of Engineering Hyderabad
- Develop plans and strategies for developing technology and achieving the company's technical goals as defined above
- Build a strong hands-on leader add scaling capability thereafter.
- Create a culture of success and ongoing technology and goal achievement - possibly more important than the first item on this list.
- Manage the engineering teams, operations, quality, and resources to deliver profitable growth with scale.
- Have at least 15+ years of experience leading software engineering teams or at least 4 years of hands-on engineering experience.
- In-depth experience with some combination of cloud infrastructure, enterprise software, high-security domains, complex web development; Microsoft stack preferred.
- Working knowledge across a breadth of technologies and programming languages, distributed systems, search, AI, data visualization, and real-time collaboration.
- Lead from the front by setting a good example and being willing to tackle less glamorous tasks in a start-up, practice/drive accountability, and acknowledge mistakes with rapid course correction execution.
- Collaborate and foster trust with peer functions e.g., product management by leading and driving initiatives forward with or without your direct reports.
- Demonstrated ability to run engineering on their own, self-starter and motivated professional.
- Successful experience in scaling technology for start-ups from $1 through $25m. SaaS experience in Series A/B is required
- Successful experience monitoring and evaluating team progress against stated expectations, besides aligning and changing behavior with performance expectations.
- Successful experience managing a team of 20 + engineers.
- Successful experience hiring and onboarding technical personnel.
- Proven experience working within an early-stage start-up; understand what it takes to build a company.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.