Managing Partner at TenHeads Consultants
Views:623 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
Vice President/Senior Vice President - Credit Audit - Mid Corporate SME (12-15 yrs)
Job Objective :
Lead/ Manage audits of the Credit function Mid-Corporates SME segment. Credit audits will cover customers across Mid Corporate, M/SME segments.
- Have detailed knowledge of credit risk and control processes
- Plan, design and implement risk based audit plans to ensure safety and soundness of the Bank.
- Ensure completion of assigned audits and documentation of work papers on time.
- Manage / Follow- up the Open Audit Issue process and track the status of issues reported.
- Keep Audit Procedure Manual and checklists current and updated.
- Manage/Devise audit checklists for use of internal/concurrent Auditors and test processes/procedures to foresee pitfall and bottlenecks and ensure these are audited/resolved
- Supervise the concurrent auditors and monitoring the overall progress of the concurrent audit assignment
- Review of the process note, product program notes
- Manage the adhoc requirement of regulators.
- Prepare the presentation / agenda item for Audit Committee
- Lead the discussion with Senior/ Top Management for the audits conducted
- Mentor / Manage the team and create the leader within team.
- Keep self updated with the relevant
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.