Senior Manager at RGF Professional Recruitment India
Views:3148 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Vice President/Senior Vice President - Company Secretary - BPO/ITeS (20-22 yrs)
The incumbent should be a pro-business, pro-active qualified company secretary preferably with exposure to global corporate governance standards, knowledge of procedural corporate laws in the jurisdictions of USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, experience in meeting the requirements of high caliber professional boards in Indian and International companies as well as managing public shareholders and expertise in SEBI regulations, Companies Act, Listing Agreement requirements, Competition Act, FEMA and other corporate laws of India.
- Fellow Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India, preferably with law degree
- 20- 22 years
- Command over spoken and written English
- Confidence and ability to interact with high caliber, experienced professional Indian and International Board Members
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing global regulatory environment
- Excellent coordinating, follow up and persuasive skills
- Well versed in handling automation tools relating to conducting board meeting, board agenda etc.
- Ability to manage teams and diverse functional professionals across geographies and getting the work done on time
- Ability to work on different time zones and manage the work.
- Motivational Leader
Specific Job Requirement
- Set up Corporate Governance and company secretarial standards in India and for subsidiaries in US, Canada, UK and other geographies
- Guide and maintain statutory records under corporate laws of India, US, Canada, UK and other geographies and in particular meet requirements of FEMA, SEBI regulations and listing agreement
- Keep abreast with latest developments in the corporate laws and train and develop professionals in different geographies in corporate laws
- Arrange Meetings of the Board, its Committees and Shareholders and prepare agenda & minutes on time thereof
- Advise on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms
- Ability to organise AGM and EGM of the Company, manage the General Meeting proceedings efficiently and ability to handle investors and Shareholders queries timely.
- File forms, returns on the MCA portal
- Develop database and knowledge platform for corporate law compliance
- Build lawful relationships with ROC, RD, MCA, Stock Exchanges, SEBI and RBI
- Take initiatives on building and strengthening Company image
- Coordinating with overseas subsidiaries to ensure due compliance of corporate laws, listing agreement, SEBI and FEMA at the public listed company in India
- Need based assistance on legal matters
- Global EVP - Legal, Compliance and Risk Management
Place of Posting
- SVP/VP - Company Secretarial function
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.