Vice President/Senior Vice President - Client Partner - Private Wealth/Family Office - Bank (18-22 yrs)
Candidates with prior exp in wealth management will be preferred
If you have been in a pure Relationship management role then its an added advantage
This is an Individual contributor role
Candidates from Bangalore will be preferred
Company Profile :
- A Multi-Family Office that handles all financial matters of Uber-Wealthy Families/ UHNI Individuals/ Corporates.
- One of the earliest firms in India, to be registered under SEBI's new Investment Advisor guidelines.
- Specialized in facilitating Investment Advisory, Corporate Finance, Private Equity, Business Advisory, Legal & Taxation etc. Presently expanding its capabilities to fulfil client needs.
- Founded in Bengaluru in 2013, by industry professionals with work experience in senior roles in reputed organizations such as Kotak Mahindra Bank, HDFC Bank and IL&FS Investment Managers
- Backed by a team of senior professionals with significant domain expertise in financial services.
- Family Office has built a strong reputation as a client-centric firm with high integrity at a young age.
- VP/Sr VP - Client Partner: To identify, acquire, manage and develop Entrust Family Office's UHNI clients.
- MBA & relevant professional qualification.
- Preference for candidates with experience in Relationship Banking, Wealth Management with an existing set of Ultra High Net-worth clients, UHNI definition being above 10 Cr Investible surpluses. However, conditions could be waived for candidates with exceptional capabilities.
- Work experience of over 15-20 years
- In line with market standards.
- Suitable candidates can look forward to a fixed salary along with high-performance-based variable pay.
Personality traits required:
- Good Communication and Investment Aptitude.
- Go-getter attitude, Self- driven and able to take on responsibilities
- Ability to understand and grasp various facets of financial services.
- Given Entrust Family Office clients' deep engagement needs, the candidate needs to have a keen understanding of client requirements.
- The company focuses on a client-centric alignment and hence requires the highest level of Integrity as a Principal - Client Partner.
- Identify potential UHNI individuals with financial assets of over - 10 Crs.
- Sourcing/ Acquisition of clients which fit into this category.
- Facilitate Meetings/Interactions to culminate in signing up as a client of the firm.
- Manage relationships on an ongoing basis.
- Advantage of being an early mover in an emerging segment of Family Office/ Investment Advisory.
- Opportunity to be a part of growth of a young company as it grows in size and stature
- Significant learning potential with the firm expanding in capabilities.
- Self-initiative to be rewarded well
- Opportunity to develop a client roster of some of the richest Indians.
- Entrust Family Office follows a 'Deliver and Grow' mantra for employees. Immense potential for an individual to gain experience, perform well and take on larger responsibilities within the firm.
- 'Growth from within' policy shall favor early employees with proven delivery track record.
- Financial services are one of the best paying segments and over time, as the individual displays consistent performance, emoluments will commensurately grow.
- Family Office provides an opportunity to utilize and upgrade/acquire skills.
- Backed by a robust advisory process and strong back-end infrastructure.
- Significant training and mentoring on the job.
- A friendly and interactive atmosphere with flexible protocols.
- Flat hierarchical structure