Team Lead at Black Turtle
Views:1843 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Vice President/Senior Vice President - CCAR Model Development - Banking (10-18 yrs)
Currently hiring for a client based in Mumbai
Co Name: Leading Banking MNC
Exp: 10-18 years
The responsibilities include:
- Development of econometric forecasting models for all significant balance sheet assets and liabilities for capital and business planning purposes. This includes the calculation of Net Interest Income ( NII), which is also referred to as Net Interest Revenue ( NIR ), Interest Rate Exposure ( IRE ), Economic Value Sensitivity (EVS), and other associated interest rate risk metrics.
- Development, documentation and testing of product models needed as input to Financial Planning and Risk Management forecasts.
- Evaluate the impact on the product models of various scenarios used for Comprehensive Capital Analysis & Review (CCAR) submissions
- Create a culture of accountability and strict quality control of the data integrity and modeling process
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive modeling system that maintains consistent approach to data quality and modeling methods, audit, back test, tracking, annual validation.
- This is critical in reducing the model operating risk
- Coordinate COE FP&A activities for CCAR, including liaising with business units, risk and treasury