Executive Search Professional at RightMatch HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4296 Applications:431 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Vice President/Senior Vice President - Business Project Management - General Insurance (8-16 yrs)
Industry - General Insurance
Job Primary Role - Business Project Management
Reporting to - Head
Level - Vice President / Sr. Vice President
- Project Management
- Min 5 years, total experience min 8 years + Primary experience required in project management with strong hands-on experience on PM tools including XL, MS Project, PowerPoint and other dashboard reporting software. While there will be team reporting in this role but having hands-on experience and comfort in XL and reporting tools is a must.
- Primary Job - to manage various on-going projects of the biggest business of Client in India.
- Industry - Looking candidates from services firms including consulting or big four. In Consulting back office experience with strong reporting and project management.
- Co-ordinate with business, operations and finance colleagues across geographies to ensure that accrual and invoicing of EH & B business is accurate and in-time.
- Working on the annual plan - coordinating for data, financial numbers, and forecasting.
- Ensuring that monthly/quarterly/ annual forecasts are obtained and managed well.
- Capacity planning and allocation of consulting resources for EH&B team.
- Managing and coordinating for RFPs and clients proposals.
- Coordinating and project managing Global Benefits business reporting.
- This requires interaction with international Co.s Benefits colleagues and client executes lives in India and ensuring that global reporting is in time and dashboards are maintained.
- Project managing from business side various operations and IT projects and tools launches.
- Project Management of thought leadership events and client events.
- There are the separate team who execute the same, but this role requires project management of the same.