Vice President - Senior Programmer Analyst - Application Development - BFS (12-19 yrs)
Applications Development Senior Programmer Analyst
Job Purpose: Candidate would be part of Tech team based out of Pune. S/he would be involved in development, support and maintenance of new and existing global projects working right from design to implementation and support thereafter.
- Strong analytical and technical ability with 12-18 years of experience in enterprise Web application development using Java/J2EE/Angular JS/Ext JS / Spring Hibernate technologies.
- Working knowledge of Oracle, Caching solution will be an advantage
- Ability to work in the team with good communication skills
- Has experience in working on complex and medium to large projects.
- Person should have good understanding of SDLC and flair to follow the processes.
- Strong on Engineering Excellence
- Ability to manage team of 10-15 people
- Get involved & take responsibility in requirement gathering/understanding, KT, effort estimation for project, project planning and monitoring
- Be proficient/expert in Java/J2EE technologies & in UI Angular JS, share expertise with the team to address project requirements
- To work proactively & independently to address project requirements, and articulate issues/challenges at appropriate time to address project delivery risks
- Providing expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery
- Customer interfacing - understand customer requirements, propose technical solutions.
- Experience in Full-Life-Cycle Development of Web projects
- To do code review, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the requirements
- Good at Design/Coding/Testing/ Debugging
- Lead the team of size 10-15 people, managing their career aspirations and performance
- Have rich experience in Java/J2EE technologies and Angular JS, well versed with 3 tier architecture /component layer architecture
- Good expertise, good in technical analysis/debugging problems/issues,
- Proficient in working on backend technologies like Oracle/ PL/SQL and stored procedures/triggers etc.
- Experience in designing and architecting medium to complex systems, well versed with design standards & framework
- Experience in working on multiple technologies and complex projects
- Experience in unix environment, unix scripts etc.
- Experience in Java and J2EE, Angular JS, HTML, ExtJs, DHTML, XML, Java Script, CSS, JSP, Servlets, EJB.
- RDBMS - DB2, Oracle/Sybase/SQL server - Application servers - JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere
- Frameworks - Struts, Hibernate, Springs - Knowledge in OOAD, UML and design Patterns.
- OS- Windows, Unix - Rules Engines - Functional and Technical Specs documentation
Bachelor's degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.