Vice President/Senior Manager - Policy - Personal Loans - Bank (10-18 yrs)
Given below the position details with a Leading Bank
Job Description :
Vice President / Senior Policy Manager - Personal Loans
As a VP/SPM, you are required to prepare and implement policies for unsecured loans. The role holder is expected to provide guidance and training to Business, Underwriters in terms of new policies provided. The individual should have excellent communication and excellent presentation skills as monthly presentations to senior management have to be given by him about the health of portfolio.
Job Responsibilities :
- Preparation and implementation of loan policies for unsecured products, including Acquisition, Cross Sell & Risk.
- System integration/enhancements for implementation of policies.
- Training of underwriting units in terms of new policies.
- Monitoring and management of portfolio through monthly portfolio analysis.
- To monitor and track Net Credit Losses (NCL) for the product.
- Monthly presentation to senior management about the health of the portfolio.
- Competition benchmarking on regular basis to enhance the product suite.
- To implement the learning from portfolio management as policy actions.