Founder/Chief Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:207 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Securities - Clearing Operations - Investment Bank (10-18 yrs)
We are hiring an Vice President for our Investment Banking client in Pune.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Focus areas will be to improve Settlement Efficiency, Straight-Through-Processing( STP) rates and improve benchmarks on KRIs.
- Successful candidate should be able to lead their teams optimally and provide their manager with regular updates on progress and demonstrate how results have been achieved.
- The role also offers opportunity to identify issues in the front to back process and be able to process re-engineer in order to remediate those issues.
You Offer :
- Experience in Securities Settlements and Middle Office.
- Understanding of entire trade lifecycle, end to end for all Securities products.
- Knowledge of Inventory, Financing and Stock Record.
- Market and Product knowledge and understand the restrictions and regulations.
- Understanding of The Central Securities Depositories Regulation (CSDR) Regime.
- Knowledge of Front Office Order Management Systems is hugely beneficial, especially Global 1 and Vision for SBL & Repo products.
- Proven understanding of the impact of Reference Data on each component during the trade lifecycle.
- Experience of working in multiple securities markets (EMEA, APAC, AMERICAS) and products.
- Have experience working with IT to plan and deliver solutions with effective success on BRD, FRD and UAT project management skills.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives