Co-Founder & Director at Strategic Talent Partner
Views:1303 Applications:447 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:434
Vice President - Sales - Telecom/BFSI/FMCG (8-12 yrs)
Vice President - Sales
Job Summary :
- The role involves managing P&L for the field acquisition vertical - via direct sales team and via channel partners .Working together with the leadership team to make the annual operating plan and scale the team to deliver the required numbers. Design and implement proper systems to ensure right customer acquisition and improved productivity.
Job Description :
1. Maximize customer acquisition pan-India by broadening the base, both with respect to the team size and productivity
2. Minimize investment by managing the cost of acquisition
4. Ensure proper customer on-boarding by establishing strong cross functional connect with due stakeholders to ease both employee and supplier lifecycle. This shall include both presales with product / data / training teams, as well as post sales with verification / production teams.
5. Developing performance metrics, incentive structure, sales promotion schemes and monitoring key parameters to increase the overall productivity of the client servicing team.
6. Expansion of Channel sales
Knowledge and Skills :
1. Data analytics
2. Customer focus & service orientation
3. IT savvy & process orientation
4. People Management/ Larger Team handling PAN INDIA
5. Exposure to data Sciences
- 8-12 years of Client Acquisition, Sales & Marketing experience preferably in Banking/Telecom/Portfolio Management /MF Insurance/ ITES/FMCG/Service organization of which last 2-3 years should be in leadership position
- Experience of managing medium to large (250+) direct sales/servicing teams is desirable
Qualifications : B Tech + MBA or equivalent from any of the top tier colleges only