Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:636 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Vice President - Sales & Operations Excellence - BPO (18-25 yrs)
VP Sales & Operations Excellence - Global MNC BPO, Bangalore
Sales Operations & Excellence Lead has been identified as a critical role for the organization in our transformation journey. This is responsible for planning and managing programs and defining recommended process improvements to streamline and report on all metrics.
The role holder with a small team is accountable for enabling success of renewal and business development planning. The ideal candidate earns trust through performance and relationship building, thinks strategically and analytically about business challenges, has experience in program management and has a deep analytic background to assist FSL sales organization in delivering results. They will collaborate on sales goal strategy, implement new reporting solutions, identify risks, and deliver against high operational standards.
The core areas of responsibility include:
- Setup and lead a Sales Ops team in India to drive Sales governance across Business Units
- Identifying and assessing gaps to drive new and renewal sales productivity, and success criteria. Based on findings, design and implement process changes in our core tools, suggest modifications to policies, rules of engagement and benchmark sales people against key drivers of productivity
- Driven by data & business intelligence, the incumbent's deliverables include detailed analytics models, custom performance analysis, salesforce standardisation and insights on pipeline
- Incumbent will drive data capture, analyses and intelligence in a systematic manner that enables business growth
- Provide inputs to redesign sales compensation plans working with CEO's office, BU leaders, Finance and HR
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead ongoing analysis of business performance to support strategy and sales planning
- Manage sales operations programs across multiple Business Units and stakeholders.
- Drive global standardization of program delivery practices, businesses processes, and reporting.
- Work directly within BU leaders and Finance to orchestrate metrics, key performance indicators and decision criteria.
- Utilize tools including, like Salesforce and Excel, to create dashboards and insights from data.
- Set-up the framework and effectively analyzing data and feedback for insights
- Manage delivery of sales modelling and analytics that contribute to sales budget planning process, quota build, and territory alignment
- Engages with Sales teams to accelerate deals, share operational practices and improve overall pipeline health
- Develop improved sales forecasting to provide executive team with pipeline insights by business lines, industry verticals and segments
- Design and interpret key sales performance metrics. Deliver insights & recommendations to enhance performance tracking
- Collect market intel towards better sales goalsetting using professional networks
- Advise Sales, BU heads and Total Rewards in redesigning Sales compensation plans, especially Sales commission and incentives
- Have good understanding of Salesforce CRM including metadata management, data quality and integrity, reports and dashboards, automation of business processes through workflow rules
Key Performance Indicators:
- Salesforce standardisation
- Sharpened and informed sales goal setting and performance assessments
- Responsible for health of sales pipeline
- Continuous improvement in CRM tools, operational processes and relevant metrics in lifecycle of business development, sales and revenue realisation
- The role will report to the strategy lead
- Collaborate and work closely with the following stakeholders and teams - All Business Heads and Business Units, Business Transformation team, Sales & CRM leads, Operations support team and Finance
- 15+ years' experience in IT/ITeS industry with at least 5 years' in Sales Operations
- Proven experience in leading Sales Operations a multi-geography medium to large-sized organization (Preferable experience in BFSI, T&M and HC domains). Should be currently working at and AVP / VP Level in a Global MNC.
- Have worked in BPM or IT services with clear familiarity with go-to-market strategies
- Experience of working with senior internal stakeholders (CEO, CXOs /BU heads, Sales Heads & leadership, Finance, Strategy) to shape, develop and execute analytical forecasting, reporting and review in areas of sales operations, analytics, sales incentives.
Interested candidates can mail their profiles or call us @ 040-27801263 / 8977001402.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.