Partner at Hunterz Research Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3304 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:157
Vice President - Sales/Inside Sales - Accounting Software Product (12-18 yrs)
(A PUBLICLY LISTED ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE PRODUCT COMPANY)
Reporters: As the VP US sales & Inside Sales (inclusive of US & EMEA) - B2C Sales
- Marketing/Sales: Business Development - US Geo
- Marketing/Sales: Client Retention
- Opportunities Research
-- Service Delivery
Responsibilities: As a Head of Sales & Insidesales for the US Geo & you develop and execute business strategies to achieve: (US, EMEA)
- Establish the Geo as a US$ 10 million revenue per annum player
- Being Global Sales Head ensures the growth of enterprise value. Protection of profitability by maintaining EBITDA (before corporate costs) at 30% of sales revenue.
- Partner with the CSO / Board (for concurrence on strategy) and CFO (for concurrence on financial viability and mitigation of risks) to develop detailed operational business plans that are consistent with business strategies and mission :
- Set targets (for the enterprise; and for individual members of management) consistent with overall strategy and mission
- Make available resources (headcount, and spending power) to achieve these targets (continually flexed for changing levels of realization of targets)
- Delegate authority for easy and controlled empowerment of management, Supervise all operations and business activities to ensure they produce desired results: With higher intensity; and more direct involvement:
- Identify and maintain an inventory of existing and new market opportunities, competitive players, and their price points.
- Develop a plan for additions/changes required to the company's product portfolio (based on an optimal combination of price point and - fitness-for-purpose- of features)
- Develop and execute a marketing and sales plan to: Hunt and acquire new clients/customers - US Geo (NA)
- Farm existing clients/customers for retention and growth all to achieve the desired growth in market share; and sales revenue.
- Oversee Service delivery to ensure the provision of service with the highest quality. Build, Develop, retain and inspire a high-quality team; at the right and competitive cost, Review financial reports to make mid-course corrections to plans and actions
Key requirements :
- Proven experience in a senior managerial position with responsibility for profit canter performance
- Strong understanding of performance management principles (especially goal alignment)
- Strong understanding of corporate finance
- Strong understanding of corporate governance and general management practices
- Entrepreneurial mindset, Outstanding organizational and leadership skills, Analytical abilities, and problem-solving skills