Senior Consultant - Human Resource at Michael Page at Michael Page
Views:1216 Applications:329 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Sales HRBP - BFSI (15-20 yrs)
We are looking for someone who has a passion for unlocking potential in people, driving growth and change, problem solving and a real thirst to learn.
Total Years of Exp - 15 to 20 Yrs
Background - Sales HR / HRBP Profile & should have managed a team of minimum 4000 to 5000 employees.
Team - 25-30 Direct Reporting
Reporting - CHRO
The incumbent will be responsible for :
- Driving core delivery of the entire gamut of HR function that includes talent acquisition, performance management, incentive design, capability building, talent management, employee engagement & wellbeing, rewards & recognition, contract workforce management, employee relation, employee communication and HR due diligence.
- Partnering with sales, ops function leaders to design & execute the people agenda in alignment with business strategy. This role incumbent will assist the sales organization in reaching its revenue targets by ensuring sales and sales support team are staffed with the right people.
- The HRBP shall closely work with the sales team to develop, implement and drive results increasing organizational effectiveness and efficiency for sales workforce. It will also include strategic staffing, improving overall org design and structure, providing change leadership and supporting day to day operations as well as on going process improvement.
- Provide guidance and input in channel restructuring, work force planning and succession planning. Work closely with the leadership team to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues
- Review the sales policies, processes, rewards and recognition schemes to benchmark and implement best practices
- Drive and lead the agenda on employee engagement
- Provides day to day performance management guidance to line management (Coaching, Counselling, Career Development, Disciplinary Actions)
- Lead talent development agenda by closely liasioning with the CoE teams to provide and develop diverse talent pipeline for both the short term and medium term needs of the channel
- Lead in culture and high performance team building initiatives aimed at building a "People First" environment
- Build a close relationship with key leaders; act as a trusted coach and advisor
- Supports day to day business needs and lead adhoc projects.
- Handle entire employee life cycle for 8000+ On Roll employees
- Coaching & developing employees to grow into Leadership roles
- Managing the performance assessment & review process for the employees
- Driving talent management initiatives to build future talent
- Driving talent acquisition for the entire region through different sources of hiring- Vendor, Referral, University Alliances
- Partner with the leaders of the organization to build the team and organization in line with business objectives
Suitable Candidate - MBA - HR with minimum 15 years of HR experience, out of which at least 3-5 years in Sales HR environment.
- Preferably within BFSI, but open to look at top talent from outside the industry, FMCG, BFSI, Telecom
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.