Director - Leadership Hiring at DCCPL
Views:1396 Applications:512 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Vice President - Sales - Healthtech Startup (7-20 yrs)
Vice President - Sales - Healthtech Start-up
- As VP - Sales, you will be responsible for closing large enterprise accounts and bringing in incremental revenues for the company.
- You will be reporting to the CEO and will be working closely with other CXOs and the heads of various functions.
Lead Enterprise Sales for the company :
- Build inside and outbound sales teams for the company
- Work on the existing sales pipeline and build solid pipeline across the regions that company wants to operate
- Develop GTM strategy including Annual Sales Plan to achieve the companys MRR targets and execute at Quarterly and Monthly levels to achieve those targets
- Define the right Sales motion and best practices including using the right tools/stack to track the pipeline funnel from qualifying a lead to successful closure
- Travel and meet clients across the country to do stakeholder pitches and actively engage in building strong relationships in the network
- Work closely with Product and Operations teams to ensure that signed up clients are able to golive as per the ETAs and assist internal teams for a smooth and seamless implementation experience
- Prepare and track Monthly and Quarterly SaaS Sales Metrics and publish the same with the leadership team
- Monitor and report competitor activity and continuously benchmark our performance wrt competition in the market
- Represent the company in industry events and conferences and build brand recognition and mindshare in the client community