Vice President - Sales - Education & Training - IIM/MDI/ISB (8-10 yrs)
Industry : Education and Training
Skills : Sales Strategy, B2B Sales, Enterprise Sales
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description :
Our client is hiring a Vice President - Sales, who will be reporting directly to the CEO. The candidate will be responsible for pan India P&L and drafting go-to-market strategies
Client Details :
Our client is an edutech platform, that provides online and classroom training and has presence in over 40 countries globally
Key Responsibilities include :
- Exploring various channels for sales, working closely with category managers
- Formulating go-to-market strategies for new launches and lead innovation in business development
A successful candidate should have :
- Over 8-10 years of experience in sales and sales strategy
- Experience in Education industry is preferred, but not a pre-requisite
- MBA from a top B school in India is a must
Job Offer :
- Great opportunity to be a part of a growing industry and lead a sales team at a dynamic start-up
- For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Zahra Khan on +91 22 4368 3317.
- The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.