Associate Manager at Crescendo Global
Views:451 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Vice President - Risk Modelling/CCAR - Financial Institution (12-15 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced professional with hands-on experience in developing and implementing state-of-the-art quant/stats models. We are looking for someone with strong experience in SAS, Python, or R.
If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Your Future Employer :
One of the world's Biggest Financial institutions with a strong global footprint and a huge customer base.
- Developing econometric forecasting models for key Balance sheet and income statement line items for capital and business planning purposes. This includes the calculation of Net Interest Income ("NII") Non-Interest Revenue ("Non-NIR"), Interest Rate Exposure ("IRE"), Economic Value Sensitivity ("EVS"), and other associated interest rate risk metrics.
- Steering stakeholder conversations with Businesses, Finance, Treasury, and Risk to seek their sign-offs on Champion models.
- Manage thing Segmentation, Risk Identification, and overlay discussions with Businesses and Finance teams.
- Reviewing and timely submission of Model development documentation (MDDTs) for the entire PPNR modeling landscape to Model Risk Management.
- Developing and maintaining a comprehensive modeling system that supports a consistent approach to data quality and modeling methods, audit, backtest, tracking, and annual validation.
- Have managed a large team of a minimum 8-12 statisticians/econometricians in the previous role
- 12-14 years of relevant statistics/ economics experience in financial services
- Masters / Ph.D. in quantitative disciplines line such as Statistics, Economics, Finance or related discipline
- Deep understanding of statistical techniques such as Panel Regression, Error Correction Models, Seemingly Unrelated Regression, and Cointegration.
- Experience in CCAR Modeling / Reporting to OCC, FRB and FDIC.
- Experience in developing econometric and Panel regression models.
- Extensive hands-on experience in programming and modeling using SAS.