HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:3566 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Vice President - Risk Assessment/VAPT Consulting - Investment Bank (10-15 yrs)
We are hiring for Top Investment bank
Excellent Risk Assessment or VAPT experience
- Steer and lead the technical testing activities such as deep assessments, control inspection and Red Team, carried out by a team currently composed of 4 generalist and technical auditors ;
- Develop methodologies and tools for the achievements of assignments (including the development of the internal technical laboratory)
- Ensure the steering of the 2nd line of defence activities
- Verify the quality, relevance and traceability of the team's assessments and the preparation of assessment reports ;
- Provide IT and Cyber Risk Management advice to business and production teams.
Skills and Experience :
- Master Degree or equivalent in ICT domains
- 7+ in security and technology assessments
- Strong capacity of problem solving, presentation skills, and consulting
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and technical staff
- Strong experience in project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Recognized experience in cyber security (Pen Test, IAM, data protection, resiliency)
- Customer oriented vision, best technical solution not always aligned to business constraints
- Excellent understanding of Cyber environment fundamental- s, cyber risks and cyber threats
- Excellent understanding of risk management protocols and the concept of "3 defence lines."
- Appropriateness of the initiative to maintain and enhance its skill level.
- Experience in the financial sector.