Senior Consultant at Waytogo Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:572 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Vice President/Regional Head - Branch Banking - Bank (15-25 yrs)
VP Regional Head - Branch Banking
- To be responsible for the overall management of the Bank's business and operations in the region in accordance specified guidelines so as to ensure maximum profits within acceptable level of risks.
- To be the P&L owner for assets and liabilities in the respective region.
- Serve as a pivotal member of the leadership team & governance committees in formulating
- Develop, recommend and implement strategies and plans consistent with established goals in each product line and service in the region.
- Collaborate with Head of Departments at the regional office, branch managers and product heads in developing operational plans for the region based on the overall targets and budgets for the region.
- Act as the focal point for the various departments and branches in the region for channeling their views to the corporate office in order to enhance the operating effectiveness, growth and profitability of the Bank.
- Liaise with local authorities and ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements are complied with.
- Review the credit risks and policies of the Bank with a view to improving and maintaining a quality loan portfolio in the region.
- Set targets and review achievement against plan for the branch managers, crown RMs, corporate RMs and MSME RMs.
- Ensure efficient operations in the region by establishing and monitoring adherence to operational policies and procedures.
- Develop and ensure implementation of changes in policies and procedures to improve productivity and service levels.
Contact 7605055872 for further details.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.