HR Head at Arin Consultancy
Views:1856 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:288
Vice President - Real Estate Investments (12-25 yrs)
Vice President - Real Estate Investments
Job Description :
- Evaluation and analysis, preparation of term sheet, presentation to the Investment Committee, due diligence, negotiation of investment agreements and closure
- Co-ordination with various due diligence agencies / vendors and identifying key risks and their mitigants.
- Preparing financial models with scenario analysis, investment committee notes and senior management presentations
- Supervise all due-diligence financial, corporate, technical, and legal, title search, RoC search, litigation assessment, valuation and negotiation.
- Good understanding towards asset management has a good reach in the market, and knows various industry participants. Initiate, execute, implementing end to end till deal closure and documentation.
- Have independently managed AIF fund end to end.
Preferred Candidate Profile :
- CA, MBA, Post Graduate, Graduate or Post graduate in any disciple
- 15+ years of experience in space and managed real estate deals.
- Orientation to servicing and managing stakeholders
Behavioural Skills :
- Self-Starter-high energy levels
- Positive and Enthusiastic
- Strong professionally-credible with integrity
- Good Listener - Will challenge constructively and respond well to feedback
- Manages conflict.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Communicates effectively
Open for discussion for the right fit.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.