Quantitative Finance Recruiter at Black Turtle India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:21928 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Vice President - Quant Researcher - Algorithmic Trading (5-12 yrs)
We are looking to hire candidates who are expert in Quant Research, Quant Strategy.
Candidates with High Frequency or Low Latency Strategy experience will be highly preferred.
- Developing mathematical models for systematic quantitative trading strategies, for example, Electronic Trading Algorithms, Index Arbitrage, Statistical Arbitrage, portfolio optimization, flow recommendation research, IOI and Market Making.
- Carrying out market micro structure research and writing white papers
Candidates should be able to :
- Handle high frequency data /Big data and develop statistical model on the same
- Work on short term price predictive, alpha and portfolio optimization models
- Pre/post trade Analytics(including market microstructure research) for execution Algorithm /risk trading
- Look into new research on the field and assess the applicability
- Research as well as implement their Ideas
- Python and q/Kdb experience is a plus
- Have mastered advanced mathematics and statistics (probability,econometrics, optimization and Machine Learning)
- Algorithms and Data Structures knowledge
- Earned a Master or equivalent degree program in math, statistics, econometrics, financial engineering or computer science
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Ideal candidates for these positions would be a graduate/post-graduate from a premier college or institute. A computer science or mathematics background will be most suitable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.