Quantitative Finance Recruiter at Black Turtle India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:20799 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Vice President - Quant Researcher - Algorithmic Trading (5-12 yrs)
We are looking to hire candidates who are expert in Quant Research, Quant Strategy.
Candidates with High Frequency or Low Latency Strategy experience will be highly preferred.
- Developing mathematical models for systematic quantitative trading strategies, for example, Electronic Trading Algorithms, Index Arbitrage, Statistical Arbitrage, portfolio optimization, flow recommendation research, IOI and Market Making.
- Carrying out market micro structure research and writing white papers
Candidates should be able to :
- Handle high frequency data /Big data and develop statistical model on the same
- Work on short term price predictive, alpha and portfolio optimization models
- Pre/post trade Analytics(including market microstructure research) for execution Algorithm /risk trading
- Look into new research on the field and assess the applicability
- Research as well as implement their Ideas
- Python and q/Kdb experience is a plus
- Have mastered advanced mathematics and statistics (probability,econometrics, optimization and Machine Learning)
- Algorithms and Data Structures knowledge
- Earned a Master or equivalent degree program in math, statistics, econometrics, financial engineering or computer science
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Ideal candidates for these positions would be a graduate/post-graduate from a premier college or institute. A computer science or mathematics background will be most suitable