Vice President - Quality Assurance - Electronics Manufacturing Firm (20-25 yrs)
As a Vice President - Quality Assurance you will be responsible overall in charge of the Quality department . This is a business lead position therefore your top KRA will include quality and people management. Your responsibilities shall include :
- Develop and implement quality policy for multiple sites including but not limited to manufacture, packaging, warehouse and distribution operations.
- Consistently strive to maintain the Quality System: through internal and external inspection of raw materials and finished items purchased, as well as production operations and processes.
- Ensure adherence to all GMP policies and company standards.
- Direct regulatory affairs and compliance for company.
- Provide technical guidance and communications to other functional departments, business partners and regulatory agencies as required.
- Prepare and/or review documentation required for regulatory submissions and standardise data formats for master records.
- Actively lead initiatives toward continuous improvement, training, mentoring and/or coaching of staff in the quality organization.
- Oversee Quality Assurance and Quality Control teams.
- Oversee Environmental Health and Safety Specialist (EHS).
- Recruit, manage, develop and assess performance of directly reporting staff.
- Train all employees in respect to quality issues.
Work Experience :
- 20+ years of progressive leadership experience with at least 10 years within quality.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or manufacturing, Masters preferred.
- Practical understanding of Quality Systems (i.e. ISO 9000, TL9000, ESD 20:20) and certification process for UL, CE.
- Experience managing and implementing quality process creation and control.
- Experience managing field quality performance including voice of the customer, field data, partnering with engineering to prioritize work focused on product reliability.
- Demonstrated experience in building a culture of quality.
- Proven success in resolving quality, compliance, supply and safety risks.
Human Skills Required :
- Problem solving and analytical skills and professional and/or a drive to learn quickly and constantly adapt to new challenges.
- Creative and critical thinking.
- Comprehensive written and verbal communication skills
- Strong self-motivation, and the ability to work effectively lead the team on uncharted territory.
- People Leadership with ability to train and motivate large direct and cross functional teams.
- Ability to work cross functionally and strategically with leaders across the business.
- Strong interpersonal and talent management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.