Founder & Managing Director at Adler Talent Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:506 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Vice President - Project Execution - Civil (15-25 yrs)
- Bringing Operation Excellence across B& F division( International business )
- Responsible for framing Company's Business strategy , nurture & expansion plan
- Organization and Culture building, exploring New Business opportunities and Business expansion plans.
- To pursue long term business association with Clients / Consultants.
- Responsible for Negotiation & Finalization of Contracts, execution of projects, attending arbitration related matters.
- Implementation and proper Compliance of various procedures, systems.
- Monitoring of Company's Assets / Resources, Goal setting, monitoring & reviewing the performance of Projects.
- To oversee the Commercial aspects of business.
- To monitor all Contractual obligations (commercial & technical)
- Bestowed with the responsibility of cost effective completion of various Civil Projects across the Division.
- Also responsible for Proposals for Civil Projects in line with Organizational Growth Strategy.
- Initiating Systems Implementation including loading of data related to resource, quantity and cost.
- Conducting regular constructability reviews to eliminate progress bottlenecks.
- Leading Pre, Post qualification & techno commercial proposals preparation for various Projects.
- Initiating time & motion studies while execution of various activities for future projects.
- Designing and implementing business operational strategies, plans and procedures
- Technology up gradation for transmission & other product domains
- Key Contribution on deciding various strategies of current /allied /different business. Carrying out operational analysis for each EPC business and adding value to each business
- Driving better system , process and planning across the organization
- Developing Operation Excellence structure for the organization
- Technical 70% and Commercial 30%
- Tender- Bidding review
- Industry benchmark with competitors