Building Employee Forums at Employee Forums
Views:2290 Applications:460 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:451
Vice President - Product Management - Payment Gateway (7-15 yrs)
- Design and Develop the payment products/ electronic payment services of our client for various client verticals.
- Interacting with Business Managers to ideate the requirements; work with the Technology team and understand the requirements; and integrate these into the client's platform for Payment Gateway & API banking
- Liaisoning with technology team/ vendors to implement the solutions; implement additional enhancements to the platform.
- Responsible for making process notes, integration/ interface documents; and communicating them to clients/ internal operations team members.
- Providing inputs into the underlying process flows/ workflows/ systems for service improvement; and also engaging with internal process teams for definition of payment processes for new clients/ existing clients.
- The product leader would be responsible for owning the payments product - conceptualization of new payments, integration of with financial institution, seamless onboarding of merchants, improve engagement and work on products to grow the retention rates of our active merchant base.
- Escalating issues that are open; or not resolved within the predefined timeframe.-
- Project managing the various implementations in an effective and timely manner.
Qualifications : Graduate/ BTechPost graduate - MBA/ M Tech/ MCA.
Candidate must have :
- 7+ years of relevant work experience preferably in the Fintech Industry including atleast 5 + year of relevant product management experience and good to have software development experience.
- MBA from top B schools in India or Abroad. Good to have graduated as an Engineer in computer science or any other relevant stream.
- Over obsessive understanding of the user on the internet and should be a Power user of internet & web platforms.
- Ideally should have worked and developed Payment Gateway products in a Fintech Industry or exposure in a startup environment or someone who has substantial experience in adding value/ increasing traffic to a highly scalable market leader product.
- Leadership skills along with superb strategic & research-oriented approach.
- Understanding of electronic payment processing/ collection methods, including Electronic Clearing Service (ECS), online payment, Credit Card Processing, Banking & Finance.
- Familiarity of processes relating to payments/ collections.
- User story writing, bug and roadmap management expert
- Uses analytics expertly
- Understanding of open banking APIs User Empathy :
- Understanding different user types and their needs
- Synthesize user needs into insights
Strategic Thinking :
- Ability to lead effective brainstorming with peers from Design, Marketing and Analytics team
- Ability to frame the problem, pull in external dynamics, involve key stakeholders, generate/prioritize ideas with appropriate support
- Articulate business problems to engineering partners well
- Write and deliver presentations to stakeholders with appropriate support
- Team Management - Extensive experience in leading a team of product managers