Director at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:5058 Applications:544 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Vice President - Product Management - Internet of Things (8-15 yrs)
VP - Product Management
- Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy and vision in line with the businesses long-term goals, constantly striving to delight our customers.
- Lead integrated product design, design thinking methodology, user research and design system(s).
- Own and communicate the product roadmap for all IoT Products.
- Evaluate and establish program priorities in line with the business objectives and economic justification.
- Guide products from concept to EOL across all products/product lines.
- Assess product development and enhancement opportunities.
- Responsible for defining and implementing solid product engineering processes to ensure guaranteed and repeatable results for product delivery.
- Help define product scope, estimate product features and help define release plan.
- Work with Product Marketing Managers to assess product mix; evaluate market share; conduct competitive analysis; optimize pricing / packaging and identify new products.
- Oversee competitive research and technology assessments.
- Work with account teams to get direct access to key customers for continuous input.
- Establish and run regular customer forums / user groups to get direct input.
- Develop business plans, budgets, metrics and measures. Monitor and evaluate the results.
- Team Development, Recruiting, training, and coaching a team of top Product Managers, Product Owners and Designers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.