Key Account Manager at New Era Consulting
Views:3135 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Vice President - Product Launch - Investment Bank (10-15 yrs)
Organization : An Investment Bank
Preferred Industry : Ecommerce, FinTech, IT Product
Only Diversity Candidate with good pedigree
Must Have :
- Candidates should have excellent skills across product management, strategy, user-centered design, written and oral communication, and building interpersonal relationships.
- In addition to being a seasoned, well trained professional, the successful candidate will be a strategic thinker that can develop creative solutions to complex problems.
- Drive (and take ownership of) end-to-end product development, from the product definition of requirements to managing on-time launches
- Drive the execution of prioritized projects in the roadmap, and provide expertise and guidance into initiatives which cross-impact the product
- Collaborate with a wide array of business and technology partners to continuously build and evolve the product vision and roadmap.
- Develop clear documentation of the scope, business requirements, use cases, workflows, wire-frames, and other materials as needed to support UX research, design and development
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders, including Marketing, Product, Design, Technology teams, and develop alignment on key strategy, customer experience, and features
- Manage communications and relationships with cross-impacted initiatives and stakeholders to ensure business needs are met.
- Analyze and synthesize key themes from product analytics, user experience research, competitive and market analysis, and company goals to drive product planning.
- Maintain, evolve, and communicate product vision and roadmap to broader organization
- Work closely and collaboratively with other product managers on major business initiatives requiring complex, multi-faceted solutions.
- Be a student of mobile innovation and continuously seek customer insight that creates competitive advantage.
- Understand, manage, and communicate prioritization of features, with a mind toward user and business benefits and tradeoffs.
- Create and present executive product updates.
- Ensure our brand is highlighted in the right way and that all appropriate regulations (including regulatory oversight and processes) are all satisfied.
- 10+ years of digital product management experience, including mobile development
- Bachelor's degree required, Advanced degree a plus
- Passion for creating digital experiences customers love
- Ability to influence stakeholders with diverse points of view
- Excellent quantitative and analytical problem solving skills
- Structured thinker, effective communicator with excellent written communication skills
- Ability to influence people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
- Demonstrated ability to manage tight delivery timelines and calmness under intense pressure
- Ability to structure and scope complex problems and execute plans to solve them
- Ability to thrive in complex, sometimes ambiguous organizations
- Experience developing and implementing strategy in a Brokerage, Bank or Fintech firm a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.