Executive Search Recruiter/Senior Manager at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:659 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Vice President - Product Control/Trade Control - Rates & Novations (14-17 yrs)
The incumbent in this role will lead the Trade Control team of Specialists in India in Hyderabad for US Rates and Novations.
- The candidate needs to have a strong understanding of the Trade Life cycle with adequate experience in Trade and Product Control processes
- Ensures that trade support is OCC compliant by ensuring team processes and procedures are up to date, accurate and evolving.
- Develops and implements new processes, systems and participates in strategic planning. Continually reviews roles and responsibilities with Understanding of regulatory and operational risk associated with core processes that forms part of Trade control operations
- Strong Products knowledge of FX and Rates
- Ability to manage, coach and mentor large teams comprising of SMEs, the candidate will be expected to understand and challenge team procedures to continually improve and build our operating model
- Deliver best practice operating model
- Responsible for budget/expense management, reporting and forecasting for operations areas managed.
- Responsible for staffing, performance management, talent management and compensation decision making.
- Ensuring timely delivery of MO/FO critical reports to various stake holders
- Should possess a beginner's mind set and analytical ability of evolving processes
- Requires thorough knowledge of multiple product areas, in depth product experience & knowledge of financial instruments accounting and transaction lifecycle.
- Ability to build and manage relationships with varied functional stakeholders globally
- Focuses strategies on delivering superior value to clients
- Translates strategies into plans that can be effectively executed
- Anticipates risks and obstacles and devises plans to manage them
- Pursues aggressive goals and continuously raises performance expectations to achieve excellence
- Appreciates the cost impact of actions and is commercial in decision making
- Promotes continuous learning and development
- Encourages and listens to the contributions of others in order to reach the right decision
- Makes sure there is a frank and open exchange of ideas among team members
- Makes decisions based on what is good for the whole organization, not just his/her business unit
- Takes personal ownership for delivering superior services to clients
- Makes tough decisions when they are needed and acts quickly in getting things done
- Demonstrates the courage to express or defend unpopular decisions
- Maintains a constructive, positive outlook even when plans are thwarted
Planning and Organization
- Manages own time well, agreeing priorities. Multi-tasks effectively, work well under pressure and meets tight and changing deadlines.
- Organizes and runs effective meetings and workshops
Communicates clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, at all levels within the organization
Education- Post Graduate - Ideally Chartered Accountant or MBA Finance
Experience Range : Overall experience of 14+ years with 8+ years of experience in Trade Support function within an Investment Banking or Buy Side environment.