Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:681 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Vice President - Procurement - Financial Firm (12-16 yrs)
Looking for a Vice President Procurement for one the leading financial firm at Rajasthan.
Proven working experience as a Procurement head/manager in Financial institutions. In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis. Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes. Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset.
- Analyzing the data and identifying revenue leakages if any.
- Identify cost savings opportunities in Corporate Services
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring.
- Identifying new commercial opportunities and managing marketing efforts.
- Create financial deal models designed to make informed decisions.
- Responsible for procurement of IT & non IT services and related activities in the Bank.
- Lead sourcing and procurement projects, including all key steps such as strategy development, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.