Vice President - Process Quality - Master Black Belt - BPO (8-30 yrs)
Position Name : VP - Quality (Master Black Belt Must - ONLY Female Cand)
Location : Malad, Mumbai / Gurgaon (As per candidate preference)
Package 28-34 Lacs (Including 20% Variable)
DOJ - We need an immediate joinee.
Candidate must be MBB
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Ensures Client expectations of quality and efficiency are met
- Is Master Black belt certified
- Understands has knowledge on Risk assessment
- Is able to do analytics and has an analytical bent
- Skilled in Office 365
- Evaluates progress on targets monitoring, feedback and corrective actions
- Assesses and implement action plans to improve performance
- Reports weekly scores to clients for efficient Quality Assurance
- Reviews performance over con calls
- Assesses action plans and its effectiveness
- Responds and resolves issues arising out of interactions with Operations/ Clients.
- Conduct trend analysis of floor performance.
- Conducts process level analysis and draws up implementation plan.
- Supports transitions - Align team and self to understand processes being transitioned and begin transaction monitoring from day 1 of process going live
- Voice of Customer - Ensure functioning of the mechanism of capturing CCRP and VoC is improved, analyzed and work along with stakeholders towards improvement of customer perception
Information Security :
General Security Responsibilities:
- Adhering to Information Security Policies and Procedures of IGS.
- Ensuring compliance to Information Security Policies and Procedures
Specific Security Responsibilities :
- Ensure reportees comply with the security policy and procedure of IGS
- Understand and Comply with Information Security Policies and Procedures, and report all security incidents.
- Ensure the audit non-compliances are fixed within the stipulated timelines.
- Protect information entrusted to you.
- Follow the information labeling and handling procedures based on the classification level of the asset.
- Follow the Clear Screen and Clear Desk Policy.
- Adhere to the Internet Code of Conduct, email usage policy and customer information and data security policy.
- Comply with the Non Disclosure Agreement
TEAM RELATED :
- Handles day-to-day issues pertaining to the QA team
- Reviews the weekly team performance & development
- Approves roster & leaves for the team
- Measures performance of the team through performance appraisals and ongoing feedback and training.
- Plans team targets.
- Schedules quality feedback sessions.
- Conduct Skip Level meets
CLIENT SPECIFIC / ORIENTED:
- Develops strategic & tactical plans to identify, analyze and effectively respond to clients needs, emerging trends and best practices
Understands client's processes and suggest modes of value addition
OCCASSIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Drives quality initiatives such as Six Sigma/ COPC to ensure continuous improvement
- Ensures adherence to norms specified by COPC certification and ISO270001 specifications
- Adherence to norms specified by COPC certification and ISO 270001.
- Respond and resolve issues arising out of interactions with Operations/ Clients
Pls CALL/SMS Pooja 9999210581 and send your resume along with the following details:
1. Present & Expected CTC
2. Total work experience & Experience in Quality
3. Educational Qualification
4. Notice Period
Pooja 9999 210 581
Ace Professionals INDIA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.