HR Head at Arin Consultancy
Views:562 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Vice President/President - Financial Advisory - Family Office - Financial Services (10-20 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
The candidate with experience in Portfolio management and/or financial advisory services, with a demonstrated ability to acquire, build and deepen HNI client relationships by understanding client situations, goals, risk appetite and lifestyle needs. He/She will serve as a one point of contact for clients and will lead the overall engagement from the platform cutting across areas related to wealth management, business advisory, mentorship, tax and estate planning, amongst others.
Use financial acumen and expertise to :
- Understand the client's risk appetite, short term, and long-term goals.
- Device suitable global asset allocation strategies.
- Recommend suitable opportunities across asset classes - domestic and offshore.
- Monitoring/Benchmarking and reviewing client portfolios.
- Provide seamless service experience by coordinating with multiple teams to ensure clients take benefit of the full platform.
- Focus on building relationship by understanding various investment and non-investment related needs and offer solutions through in-house & external domain partners.
- Increase assets under advisory/ wallet share and achieve growth in relationships managed/acquired.
- Build an individual balance sheet.
Desired Skills :
- Understanding of the capital markets (Domestic & Global)/ Real estate/ Tax/Estate planning/Consulting/Business advisory verticals
- Analytical mind set
- Ability to simplify complex information and explain lucidly
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- High levels of passion and ownership
- Client first attitude
- High on efficiency, accuracy and integrity
- Pleasant personality, go- getter and a team player
- Desire to work in a boutique firm
Functional / Behavioral skills :
- Ability to operate with minimal direct supervision.
- Lucid and succinct communication - Internal and external.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.