Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:362 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Vice President - Organization & People Development - BFSI (6-8 yrs)
Our client is a top tier international financial institution actively seeking an experienced Vice President - Organization Development with change management and organization development experience from Banking and Financial background preferably. This is newly created opportunity to help the organisation to craft the culture by providing simple and creative solutions. Working with senior global functional leads to define the strategy and carry through its implementation.
Some of the key responsibilities will include to:
- Working closely with senior global management to collaborate to plan, develop, market, and execute global solutions delivery for the APAC region.
- Building implementation and change management plans in close partnership with HR Country Heads.
- Helping establish sustainable processes to implement OPD solutions globally and regionally.
- Enabling HR Partners with meaningful material for a smooth landing of the solutions.
- Acting as point of contact for OPD regional execution, including handling the demand planning, registration, and enrollment of participants.
To be eligible for this role you will require to have:
- Around 6-8 years of experience, preferably in Organizational Effectiveness, Organisation Development or Learning & Development.
- Good project management skills, including leading regional delivery of projects is preferred.
- Excellent command of English, with outstanding writing and speaking skills.
- Excellent presentation skills (authoring and presenting) are a major plus.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days, we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.