Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:1175 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Operations - eCommerce (9-13 yrs)
Head the following 6 departments in operations -
1. Customer success.
2. Logistics partnerships management.
3. Shipping partnerships management.
4. Key account management.
5. SME sales.
- Manage the process optimization, performance management, and growth of the company and support the CEO and COO in the overall performance of the company.
- Take ownership of operations and delivery for both India and overseas and help service clients.
- Work on a strategic plan for the company and manage the execution of all the work-streams/projects that are critical to achieving long-term objectives.
- Provide leadership to the operations and client servicing teams in delivering services to customers with high quality.
- Set and manage targets and deadlines for the teams reporting and be responsible to the COO for the overall growth and strategy of the company.
- Provide leadership, influence, vision, and direction to contribute to help exceed strategy plan aspirations and continuously refine the strategy based on internal and external developments.
- Lead and manage the projects with teams of Team leaders, project leaders etc.
- Ensure adequate staffing on projects, manage career progression, and hire the right talent, manage strategic initiatives.
- Oversee delivery, implement new high-efficiency methods, handle customer escalations, and drive new initiatives.
- The role will also involve interface with the product management team with suggestions and getting new features implemented, necessary for delivery.
- The candidate's work, among others, will involve substantial analytics, projections, and estimation.
- Manage and work closely with senior stakeholders for our company for smooth execution of projects. Ensure the team is prepared for all critical strategy presentations.
- Highly visible role -- influence and own execution of our company in the transformation journey across the whole organization.
- Analytically driven resource and process planning.
- High-quality delivery with cost control.
- Connect with customers for relationship building & Escalation Management.
- Work with product team for new feature implementation
- Implement new initiatives end-to-end.
- Reporting to top management with execution and efficiency MIS.
- Strong effective communicator with powerful written and verbal skills in English
- Teamwork and people motivation and management skills
- stakeholder management;
- interpersonal skills, collaborative culture, negotiation skills, influencing skills, decision-making skills
Qualifications & Experience:
- B Tech. + MBA from an institute of repute.
- 5+ years in Operations and Project Management.
- 5 years in a consultant role.
- Good English communication skills are written and verbal.
- Proven experience in defining and delivering long-term / short-term strategy projects.
- Strong influencing skills and experience of working in complex stakeholder environments.
- Results-driven dedicated to setting and achieving quantifiable goals for the self, team, and all projects.
- Extremely proactive with a strong bias for action.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership over increasingly larger projects.