Head HR at Confidential
Views:4761 Applications:488 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Operations (8-14 yrs)
(A) Key Accountabilities
- To determine Business Operations Strategy, Objectives and Goals in alignment with overall Organizational Goals
- To Liaise with the leadership and team for setting up robust framework, processes and systems necessary for achieving Business Operations Goals
- To provide leadership to the team towards defining the Business Operations plan and execution of the Plan
- To be a champion of Organizational Values and ensure institutionalization of values across Operations team
- Responsible for all the Operational metrics pertaining to customer satisfaction, productivity & compliance (eg, efficiency, quality, client feedback etc) of Operations Team
- To conduct needs assessments, performance reviews, hiring, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses
- To contribute information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Capability Building of the team to build skills and competencies necessary for achieving Business Operations Plan and Goals
- Independently drive the P&L of the business being managed and responsible for achievement of EBITDA targets.
- To combine a deep cross-functional business understanding to actively collaborate and partner with other function for ensuring alignment with the client / delivery requirements.
- To perform supervisory and management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures.
- To provide leadership to the Business Operations Team through People Management, Employee Engagement, Attrition Management, Retention with the objective of keeping them focused and motivated to deliver the expected results. To Mentor others in developing Leadership behaviors
- To solve complex customer service issues by proactively identifying and eliminating root cause barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality.
- To dive deep to include root cause analysis and develop action plans in support of driving process improvements and keep pace with our explosive growth while motivating team to meet the challenges of a performance based culture in an extremely deadline-driven environment.
(B) Key Competencies required for the Position:
1. Executive-level leadership skills
2. Problem Solving Skills
3. Decision Making Skills
4. Interpersonal Skills / Relationship Building Skills
5. Strategic Thinking
6. Business Acumen
1 Ability to drive high standards of Customer/Client satisfaction by deploying CSAT Metrics framework
2 Ability to drive operational efficiency and introduce new IT initiatives
3 Ability to understanding the landscape, trends, challenges, - with global exposure is preferred
(C) Qualitative Experience
- Minimum 8 years in International BPO / KPO supporting customers across multiple geographies and managed P&L
- Preferred experience in Operations providing International Voice Process services to global clients
- Managed a team of 300+ to ensure efficient and seamless functioning of all operations
- Ability to motivate and inspire large groups of people is a must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.