Managing Director at Dream jobs Staffing Solution Pvt Ltd
Views:941 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Vice President - National HR Partner - Banking (11-16 yrs)
Hiring for - National HR Partner
Industry- Banking (Commercial Finance)
Level of Profile- Vice President
Role and Responsibilities-
- You will work very closely with the senior stakeholders and business heads to drive organizational culture and foster growth
- You will work closely with the business teams to provide the core HR services e.g. recruitment, compensation, talent management, learning and development
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies.
- Strong business acumen with excellent communication skills
- Lead the HR function and be a key member of the leadership team
- Putting the Talent Management framework in place, Leading the Change Management and OD initiatives
- Responsible for driving systemic and tactical organisational initiatives aligning with business needs and organisation priorities.
- Leading the talent acquisition activities including defining and implementing strategies to attract, hire, and retain top talent across the company.
- Develop and execute all learning and development initiatives and help drive a high-performance, high-growth mindset that focuses on career development and growth
Preferred Background & Experience
- Data-driven, with strong problem-solving ability
- Good with stakeholder management at all levels in the organisation
- Proven track record in a fast-growth environment - building and scaling HR function covering people, processes and systems
- 10-15 plus years of experience in HRBP / HR Generalist roles.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.