CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:696 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Vice President - Multi National Client Servicing - General Insurance (6-12 yrs)
Vice President - Multi National Client Servicing
Seeking General Insurance people with good experience in Property. The candidate should have handled Large Multinational Clients and carry experience of 6 + years post MBA from a reputed B school
Department : Multinational Client Servicing - Property Domain Preferred
Location : Mumbai
Job Title : Assistant Vice President / Vice President
Reports to MCS Leader
The Firm A global leader in insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions, Our Client's 35,000 colleagues advise individual and commercial clients of all sizes in over 130 countries. The leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue over US$15 billion and nearly 75,000 colleagues worldwide, Our Client helps their clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading firms.
- In-Depth knowledge of various insurance products.
- Responsible for client retention of multinational clients in India and ensuring timely and compounded renewal and upsell opportunity from the company every year.
- Responsible that the revenue target from these customers are achieved
- To ensure deliverables are met within the timeframe of all the client retention process.
- Continuous interaction with all stake holders to ensure all the area of concern can be worked upon for improved service levels.
- Develops and maintains effective network within the business community and industry.
- Ability to work in conjunction with Global team on various tools, supporting local relationships for arriving at required results
- Develop, maintain and nurture long term relationships with the top accounts and key client decision-makers.
- Monitor political, management and other changes within the client organizations to preserve and protect the Company's relationship with the client.
- Coordination with various departments and all related parties to drive closure of business.
- Mentoring and monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in meeting individual & team targets on the basis of quality & quantity of business
Technical Skills - MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
General Skills - Proven Leadership skill traits (elected leader in community, school & college).
Background of having leadership role:
- Exceptional Client Servicing, Selling & negotiation skills.
- Good Networking skills and Relationship Management skills.
- Strong Communication / Presentation skills.
- Organised, Self-discipline and pro-active.
- Strong Analytical Skills, problem solving and decision making skills.
Preferred candidate profile:
Prior Experience - 6-12 years of experience in client servicing in insurance broking or property underwriting
- Experience of team handling in Insurance/ any sector.
- Corporate Relationship Management / Business Solution Provider from a service background.
- Ability to manage diverse client cultures i.e. Indian Corporate, MNC Corporation and PSU clients.
- Domain knowledge preferred
Education/ Qualification : MBA from a reputed B - School