Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:3441 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
Vice President - Modeler - Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence - BFS (6-10 yrs)
The position is located at Bangalore
- Apply critical thinking skills and perform advanced analytics with the goal of solving complex and multi-faceted business problems.
- Generate deep insights through the analysis of data and understanding of business processes and turn them into actionable recommendations.
- Perform advanced quantitative and statistical analysis of large datasets to identify trends, patterns, and correlations that can be used to improve business performance.
- Know what type of algorithm to use and how to implement them
- Build and deploy prototype solutions to demonstrate ideas and prove concepts.
- Develop presentations to summarize and communicate key messages to senior management sponsors and colleagues.
- Become a subject matter expert and trusted advisor in the analytics discipline.
- Collaborate with others in the organization to develop new ideas and brainstorm potential solutions.
- Actively contribute to the continuous learning mindset of the organization by bringing in new ideas and perspectives that stretch the thinking of the group
- Mentor junior team members
- Deep quantitative/programming background with a graduate degree (M.S., Ph.D.) in Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations Research, or Economics,
- 6-10+ years of related experience preferred
- Hands-on experience with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Ability to write code and develop production-ready analytical applications
- Significant experience working with very large scale (structured and unstructured) data
- Expertise in at least one of the following: Python, R
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to clearly present analytical findings and business recommendations.Highly motivated, productive, and teamwork oriented.
- Good project management skills (clear goal setting, well-organized, detailed planning, and ability for tight-timeline deliverables).
- Able to translate ambiguous business problems into a conceptual mathematical framework
- Passionate about continuous learning and professional development
- Deeply curious; creative and imaginative
- Ability to influence and become a trusted advisor
- Ability to convey complex concepts to non-technical audiences
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Can work both independently and collaboratively